Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Group 12 2011

Well, here's my Tutorial group for the first year. I miss you all so much. We have been through a lot together.  First year medicine was very challenging, and for a second there, I thought I can't do it. Alhamdulillah, my grade for the first year was quite good (Well, good enough for me :p) , and I'm continuing with second year. Hopefully all of us can succeed through the med school. InsyaAllah :)

Well, mind you that Indonesians tends to take photos... A LOT

Unfortunately Lily was not here during the shooting












p/s : Sebenarnya aku ni rasa malu gila masa diorang ajak gi studio nak tangkap gambar. Aku ni bukannya 'mat gambar' lor... ==

p/s 2 : Eh, tercakap BM lak :p


No comments:

Update

Dah 5 bulan aku bertapa kat surgical sejak metatarsal aku crack. MC lama, kena extend posting pun lama. Kerja kat wad surgical 4A harini, ke...